MEANING OF COOPERATION
ATTRIBUTES OF COOPERATION
BENEFITS OF COOPERATION
Meaning of Cooperation
Cooperation simply means working together to the same end.
Cooperation is the process of group of individuals working together for the purpose of achieving a common goal.
Cooperation is the means whereby people combine resources together for the purpose of achieving a common interest.
Cooperation is the process of working or acting together with willingness to help out to achieve a common goal.
Attributes of cooperation
The following are the various attributes of cooperation
- Common goal: In cooperation, there must be a common goal to achieve, if there is no common goal then there won’t be any reason for cooperation. Common goal in the sense of having a common interest.
- Sharing: sharing is the ability to share or give. In cooperation, individuals must be willing to share ideas or opportunities together for the same purpose of achieving a common interest.
- Determination: this means that all members of the group must be focus and be determined to achieve the set goal.
- Dedication: Every member of the group has to dedicate their time and energy to ensure that the set goals are achieved.
Benefits of cooperation
- Cooperation makes set goals achievable.
- Cooperation creates room for development
- Cooperation encourages team work i.e ability to work with others.
- Cooperation encourages self development.
- Cooperation creates stability
- Cooperation creates room for peace and harmony in the society.
If you found this site and its content useful and relevant to you, support and help us keep the site running so we can continue to give you solid educational updates. Click here to donate now thanks.